10/24/19 Entries Accepted: 9:00 AM-10:00 AM Premium Exhibit Building. Awards: 1:00 PM in the NPF Volunteer Building
1. Items will be judged on: decoration – 50%; presentation – 25%; and originality – 25%.
2. Only cakes forms may be used. Maximum base: 10” round or 12”x12” square. No more than 25” tall. No entries will be accepted by the previous year Adult or Youth NPF Best of Show winner.
3. Bring completely decorated cakes. No onsite decorating. Cookies should be at least 10 inches in diameter or larger. Cupcakes must be a display of six.
4. Drop off entry at the National Peanut Festival Premium Exhibit Building on Thursday, October 24, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Winners will be announced at 1:00 PM in the NPF Volunteer Building, located behind the NPF office.
5. Winning entries must remain on display at the festival from November 1st thru November 10th. Entries and premium payment may be picked up from the NPF Premium Exhibit Building on Monday, November 11th from 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Entries not picked up by 6:00 PM on Monday, November 11th will be discarded. Any premium checks not picked up by 6:00 PM on Monday, November 11th will be mailed from the NPF office.
6. Non-winning entries may be picked up at the judging area immediately following the awards program.
7. Prizes will be awarded to category winners and to the “Best of Show” entry selected.
8. First place winners in each class will compete for cash prizes and Best of Show.
9. Prizes donated by Baskin Robbins, Michaels, Patricia Lane Bowling, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (S.N.A.P.)/USDA and Star Scope Bowling League.
10. This year’s theme is: “The Ultimate Roadside Attraction”. The 2019 theme logo is on our website, www.nationalpeanutfestival.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE CONTEST CHAIRMAN, MICHELLE SIMMONS, (334) 714-9406