Awards: in the Bank Plus NPF Arena
- Items will be judged on: decoration – 50%; presentation – 25%; and originality – 25%. This year’s NPF theme is “Wiregrass Roots and Cowboy Boots”.
- Only cakes forms may be used. Maximum base: 10” round or 12”x12” square. No more than 25” tall. No entries will be accepted by the previous year Adult or Youth NPF Best of Show winner.
- Bring completely decorated cakes. No onsite decorating. Cookies should be at least 10 inches in diameter or larger. Cupcakes must be a display of six.
- Drop off entry at the National Peanut Festival Premium Exhibit Building on Thursday, October 27, 2022 from to . Winners will be announced at in the Bank Plus National Peanut Festival Arena, located at the south gate entrance..
- Winning entries must remain on display for the duration of the festival. Entries and premium payment may be picked up from the NPF Premium Exhibit Building on Monday, November 14th from – 6:00 PM.
- Non-winning entries may be picked up at the judging area immediately following the awards program.
- Prizes will be awarded to category winners and to the “Best of Show” entries selected.
- First place winners in each class will compete for Best of Show for each division.
- Prizes donated by local businesses.
- This year’s theme is: “Wiregrass Roots and Cowboy Boots”. The 2022 theme logo is on our website, www.nationalpeanutfestival.com.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE CONTEST CHAIRMAN, MICHELLE SIMMONS, (334) 714-9406