- Campsites may not exceed one motor home, fifth-wheel, travel trailer, or pop-up and one tent. Two tents may occupy one site. For example, at RV campgrounds, only one wheeled camper is allowed per site.
- Camping rates allow up to eight (8) people per campsite with exceptions for immediate family. For groups larger than eight, please reserve an additional campsite(s).
- Camping, trailer use, tent pitching, parking, and any other usage of camper units is permitted only at designated locations.
- Installation of permanent camping facilities is prohibited and digging or leveling the ground at any campsite is not allowed.
- Camping equipment must be completely removed, and campsites cleaned by campers before departure.
Reservations may be cancelled up to three (3) days prior to the scheduled arrival date with a refund of all paid fees except the non-refundable $5 reservation fee.
Cancellations made after three (3) days prior to arrival date will forfeit all fees, taxes and the non-refundable $5 reservation fee, per site/unit.
If this reservation is part of a contracted group, then the contract's cancellation policies supersede the above individual cancellation policies.