The following information applies to both inside and outside vendors/exhibitors of the National Peanut Festival.
- The National Peanut Festival is not currently accepting applications for food vendors.
- Please fill out the Vendor Application and return it to the National Peanut Festival office. Your application only shows your interest in becoming a vendor/exhibitor. It is not a contract for a booth nor does it guarantee you a space. Applications will be reviewed and, if approved, available spaces will be filled in the order the applications were received. Please be sure to include pictures of your product display. Only complete applications with display photos attached will be considered.
- Roving sales are not allowed at the National Peanut Festival.
- Previous year vendors/exhibitors are given the first right of refusal. Any space not claimed by mid-August will be filled by applicants in the order their application was received.
- Once you're assigned a space, you will receive a contract. Booth rent is due in full when you return your contract. Deposits/partial payments will not be accepted. No money is due until you receive a contract for a booth.
- All vendors of the National Peanut Festival must provide proof of liability insurance.
- All vendors of the National Peanut Festival must have all necessary state, county and municipal licenses/permits.
- All vendors/exhibitors must be in full operation and have a representative working their booth during all hours the festival is open to the public each day.
- RV campsites are available to National Peanut Festival vendors on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations may be made once you receive a contract for a booth. Deadline for RV reservations is October 15th.